Saturday, May 2, 2009

Little Update: future posts

Hey everyone,

Long time no see ;). I haven't been able to work on CeasterTrade so much lately, because I was on a 2 weeks holiday, and because I've got other things to do also. But it's going well, and I certainly won't give up on it!
My intention was to post something earlier, but there was a little to much to tell. So I decided to give myself some time to create them, avoiding too chaotic posts.

In future posts I'll cover subjects like:
 - My holiday (not really game related).
 - Which aspects of CeasterTrade have been done, and which not.
 - Sharing some game ideas (and how they developed).
 - Something about a preview.

It will be, as always, nothing big. But, as always, my own notes of a journey.

PS: Wow, just noticed how long it has been since my last post... So you have to know the project is still alive! I'll try to keep you a little bit better up to date in the future!

3 comments:

Lorb said...

So, welcome back :)
Looking forward to hearing further news ;)

regards
Lorb

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Janne Siera said...

Hey Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it. I'm proud I did this, but I'm even more proud of my new blog!

If you liked reading this blog you check out http://www.bbgamedesign.com/

No problem for the offtopic, it reminds me I still should write something on that holiday, even if it's not that much :).